viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2016

MY DREAM'S JOB :)

Hi everyone today I’m going to talk about my dream's job. I had never thought about this topic before, as far as I can remember I’ve never had something like an ideal job, so it’s very difficult to me describe one, and also because I consider myself too young to think about this kind of things, but unfortunately, I have to do it, it seems like I’m becoming into a boring person, at the end of the day this was supposed to happen someday, and the day is finally here.

I suppose my dream's job would be a free-lance job related to public administration- which is the major I’m studying-because of the flexibility of this kind of jobs, which would allow me to dictate my own hours, work at times most convenient to me and also because I’m not a fan of office politics.

Also I prefer this kind of job because would like to have a work-life balance, ‘cause I rather have more time to spend with my family than win a lot of money. I think I like this kind of jobs also because, as a freelancer, you are able to choose the clients you wish to work with and the projects on which you want to be involved, this is mainly because I don’t want to be worried about a possible excess of work


I hope you have enjoyed reading , see you again until next time .

1 comentario:

  1. STAY TRUE BRO
    REAL DEAL BRO
    NO FUCKING AROUNDING BOY
    NOT EVEN A TRY BOY
    FLY HIGH BOY

    GO FAR FURTHER
    AND BEYOND
    SPECTRE OF TIME
    SILLY BOY

    NEVER THE SAME
    TROUGHT THE FOREST WALK AGAIN
    INSTEAD THE DAWN will keep
    APROACHING US

    NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO
    I WILL FIND YOU
    NO MATTER WHERE WERE MEET
    LIFE WILL CATCH US.

    NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO
    NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO
    I'M GONNA FIND YOU.

    Trough space and time
    A Traveler, 2021.
    Is coming back is getting ready
    A battle stars
    You cannot resist the enchantress sound TROUGHT my lips
    you
    Pretty ass babe
    I'll slap your tits with my stick.
    Getting juicier your cherry is
    I'll lick it directly to your 'ris
    Arigatou Gozaimas it was a trip directly flowing TROUGHT your ears.

    ResponderEliminar