viernes, 7 de octubre de 2016

A concert i've been to


In 2014 finally my favourite band  called "HIM" came to Chile for the first time ever, this finish ''Love Metal" band is even nowadays my favourite band, so i think this is by far the best concert I’ve ever been.
                
The Show was in Caupolicán Theatre which is one of my favorite in Santiago, 'cause you can see the show from every corner of the place, fortunately I was right in the front of the band ,specifically in the front of Migue , HIM's bass player, even then I see them on stage I still couldn't believe I was in front of them.

They're well know for being such wonderful musicians and also because of their lead singer, Ville who i think is  one of the best singers I've ever listened live. I was very surprised, cause i was a little bit worried before the concert because I had doubts respecting of the sound of the band in a live concert cause sometimes there are huge differences in the quality of sound of a band live comparing their studio records.

Ville Valo, the singer, spoke in Spanish a lot of times, saying "Muchas gracias" to the audience or when he was presenting the rest of the band with the names of their role in the band, he pronounced perfectly every word.

15 minutes before the show was near to end, there was an earthquake in Antofagasta, a city placed in the north of Chile, most of the audience didn't even know, but then some part of the audience started to talk each other about an earthquake in our country. Hopefully the earthquake was not as devastating as we thought initially.





1 comentario: